Monday, November 4, 2013

52 Weeks: Week 43

Week 43 was spent trying to finish D's Halloween costume so there aren't many pictures that aren't more appropriate for Week 44.  I am happy that I got it finished in plenty of time and that no major disasters happened after it was ready. (I was put on bedrest with C.S. the day after I finished D's Tinkerbell costume 2 years ago.)

I am really happy that we have playgroups to go to in our neighborhood.  I lost touch with most of my mom friends that I met with D was a baby because they all had their 2nd babies around the same time that Reid died. That also means that they don't have kids the same age as C.S. so I need playgroups so that the poor girl can see kids her own age once in a while. Of course she may just spend part of the time at playgroup hiding, but that's alright too.


I was also happy that we got a nice outside day that Saturday to spend outside. All the yard work got done before it snowed on Sunday and the girls spent an hour and a half in the leaf pile.


No comments: