Monday, October 21, 2013

52 Weeks: Week 41

Things that made me happy in Week 41:

I made and canned a small batch of homemade salsa using garden tomatoes (mine and my neighbors combined). I neglected to take a picture of the finished product before I put most of it away but it is both pretty and tasty, although not spicy as I am a wimp when it comes to spicy food.



I baked a fabulous caramel apple pie for Thanksgiving dinner with my parents. (Again using apples from my neighbor). Both making it and eating it made me happy.



D.G. tried to get some fall yard work done, but ended up mostly providing entertainment for the girls. They loved the pile of leaves so he just kept raking it back up for them.



And since I can't have my son here for Thanksgiving, I'm going to at least have his flowers with me.








No comments: