Sunday, May 19, 2013

52 Weeks: Week 20

More spring flowers are arriving all the time. Tulips are one of my favorites and I think this one is extra special because the color at the base of the petals is blue. All the others are yellow inside but this one is special for some reason.



Continuing with the blue theme, this week I coloured my own hair for the first time. I love having it all dark again and hopefully the blue lasts longer than the purple did. Also just colouring the highlights saved me from accidently dying my forehead and scalp blue.



 We don't know who she inherited it from but C.S. has developed curly hair in the last couple months. It is so friggin' cute that I just melt every time I see it freshly washed after her bath.



No clever (or otherwise) segue  for this picture. Just D having a blast at the park. We have to enjoy this form of happiness now because the mosquitos has arrived and they are vicious.



No comments: