Wednesday, May 15, 2013

52 Weeks: Week 19

Last week gave us a real taste of summer. It was 31°C, way too hot for me, but I got to see the girls in some cute summer clothes. We also discovered that C.S. has a serious tricycle obsession.


The heat also got the spring flowers blooming. I can't see these without thinking of Freddie.



We finally revived our DIY pedicure group, in time for my friend E's birthday. At least now I can wear sandals without being embarrassed about the state of my toenails. (I wish I could say the same about the state of my summer wardrobe.)



And since Sunday was Mother's Day, I feel like I have to include this even though the day is full of mixed emotions to say the least. However, I do know that I am very grateful to be a mother to these very alive little girls as well as their brother.







No comments: