Monday, April 15, 2013

52 Weeks: Week Fifteen

Holy cow, where do my evenings go? I just want to be able to get some things done before I crawl into bed but it seems like there are 3 seconds between D falling asleep and me running out of steam

So on to last weeks' happiness:

I am a firm believer in breakfast being the most important meal of the day. Last week I had a really good batch of breakfast quesadillas. Peanut butter, banana and cinnamon in a tortilla, fried and topped with jam. So yummy.


It is silly how happy it makes me when C.S. helps me with the laundry. It is so cute though, especially when she tries to fold her own diapers. If only I can figure out how to inspire this level of enthusiasm when she is older.



How can seeing one of your children laugh this hard not make you happy too?



I am playing ball hockey this spring. Despite a minor setback at the first practice, I am looking forward to the season and the first game on Friday. Luckily ice and rest have taken care of the injury and there's only a bruise left. (If only hockey equipment didn't smell so bad.)




No comments: