Sunday, January 13, 2013

52 Weeks: Week Two

You can't resist this happiness. Not too much is better than a happy baby celebrating her birthday.



I know I'm cheating since I already posted about these this week, but because the cupcakes brought my taste buds so much happiness this week I had to use them again. (They made need to be used yet again in a "confessions" post since I'm pretty sure I ate 6 on Wednesday alone.)



This week's art project with D. She loved the paint by number project and has plans to be an artist so I see many more of these in my future.



I have loved watching the paper white bulb D brought home from a field trip to a local green house grow for the last few weeks. They won't last very long, but at least I have some gorgeous pictures.


1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Aww, that cheery face, gorgeous! Love the flowers too, I've got yellow narcissus opening in my kitchen, they are lovely. x