Saturday, January 19, 2013

52 Weeks: Week Three

It took me an extra week to finish it, but here is C.S. modelling her new "tweet-heart" hat.



In a repeat from FB, here is C.S. demonstrating her climbing skills (and my ability to get distracted)
 


 And there's more crafting. This is the first crochet pattern I have ever purchased, a mermaid tail for Barbie. D LOVES it and making my girls happy makes me happy.
 


 And finally some happiness that is just for me. Definitely not fabulous, sexy shoes, but because my Birks that I wore as slippers have literally disintegrated this week, my feet are very happy to have new shoes to protect them from our cold hardwood floors. Super comfy and they weight nothing.








2 comments:

Mom of Three!! said...

Aren't they the most comfy shoes ever? Love them!

Jeanette said...

That hat is gorgeous, and I love the mermaid tail. x