Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Seriously? Again?

I thought I might finally be caught up. We went away last weekend to visit family and had a pretty good trip. C.S. even slept most of the way home. Of course when we got home and she threw up 30 minutes later, we knew why she was so sleepy. Did I mention that she was in a carrier on my back when she threw up?

D. started throwing up at 10:30 that night. "Luckily" the second time she threw up in bed, I was with her holding a pail so I only had to clean up her bed once. D.G. got sick a little while before her. Unluckily for me, he was "man sick" and I had been hearing about it for hours already. 

I spent the next 2 days cleaning up throw up, washing clothes and bleaching surfaces. I did not get sick because even though I have no immune system, I have a cast iron stomach and very rarely throw up. It's always been that way for me as my mom confirmed that she rarely had to clean up my puke when I called home for sympathy.

Once I got everyone healthy and eating solid foods again, I had the ornament swap to work on. Thanks to a lot of help from Jessica (of Too Beautiful for Earth) everything got sorted out and sent out in time, but not without a few headaches.

And now it seems that while I was getting caught up I was pushing myself too hard. I've got another plugged duct and guessing ice got about 24 hours until I have mastitis yet again. WTF?

1 comment:

Jessica said...

UGH Car I had no idea you were going through so much! So sorry! Hope all is better and stays that way for a long long time! Glad I could be helpful with the swap!