Thursday, April 14, 2011

Well, something sure is frozen over


No kidding, this is what it is like here right now. (Yes that's snow on that wind shield.) We are under a snowfall warning. The tulips that were finally starting to poke out of the ground are buried. Hopefully they are not frozen because the bulbs came from the Walk to Remember last fall and I was really looking forward to them blooming sometime around Reid's birthday. Right now we will be lucky if they bloom before the end of the month.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was in the high 70's here today.. I just had to say it! How do you do it up there!? xo...

Missy said...

Yikes! They are threatening snow here again for the end of the week I assume from the same system. I hope the tulips are able to bloom as I am sure we can all use a little beauty in our lives. Love to you and Reid~