Friday, June 18, 2010

Need my fix

My internet fix that is. We are at my MIL's and the only computer is in the middle of the living room so not a good place for writing or reading dead baby blogs. (everyone except D is out running errands so I have about 10 minutes to get caught up). I think I am just as addicted to blogs and Glow In The Woods (which I think of as Dead Baby Facebook) as I ever was to Facebook. Of course now I can claim that these sites have theraputic value so I don't feel bad about this addiction at all. Can't wait to get home to my laptop.

4 comments:

Dana said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels withdrawal when I can't check the blogs I follow and the BBC support board. I need to spend at least a few hours a day doing that. Never thought I would have to/want to spend so much time reading about others in this situation......

Angela said...

Dead Baby Facebook ... thank you for that. I needed a laugh today.

Lareina said...

I'll be glad to have you back home at your laptop too! I need a good playdate/chat fix. I credit my iPhone for helping me not go nuts on those long internetless days visiting family...

Catherine W said...

Oh I feel the same, less strongly now, but I do like to check in on all my blogs and at Glow. Like your alternative name!